تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2011
المشاركات: 0
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
.:sHaRe:. is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb خلاصة الخلاصة فى السؤال الاول

اقدم لحضراتكم اليوم جميع المواقف التى ذكرت فى المنهج ومعها الاجابات النموذجية
اتمنى ان تنال اعجاب حضراتكم
السؤال الاول Situations
1-A friend wants to know what job you would like to do when you leave school.

2-A friend asks you why you’d like to be a doctor.

3-Your teacher asks you why you enjoy learning English.

4-A relative wants to know the best thing about your school.

5-Your friend bought a new DVD last week. You want to know if he or she has watched it. What do you say?

6-You want to know your friend’s opinion of the DVD. What do you say?

7-You want to know if you can watch the DVD when he or she has watched it. What do you say?

8-Your friend says yes. You are very pleased. What do you say?

9-You would like to ask someone about the subjects they are studying at school. What do you say?

10-You want to ask this person which subject they like best.

11-You want to ask the same person the reason why they like this subject best.

12-It is the end of your interview. You would like to thank the person for answering your questions.

13-A friend wants to cook the family meal this evening, but can’t decide what to make. Give advice.

14-Your friend asks for your advice about where to go on holiday. What do you reply?

15-Advise a friend who wants to take a younger brother out for the day but can’t decide where to go.

16-A friend asks your advice about the best way to keep fit. What do you reply?

17-You’ve just decided what to do this evening. Tell someone.

18-Think about the next seven days. What are your arrangements?

19-Look out of the window and make a prediction about tomorrow’s weather.

20-Think about this time next year. Make a prediction about your future.

21-You are at an interview for university. The interviewer asks you what qualities you think are important to be a successful student. What do you reply?

22-You and a group of friends are discussing what makes a good friend. One of the group asks what you think. What do you reply?

23-A friend asks you what you think makes a good teacher. What is your opinion?

24-You and a group of friends are discussing what you need to do to be a successful sportsman. It is your turn to express an opinion. What do you say?

25-Someone asks you which city is the capital of Britain. What do you reply?

26-Someone asks you how long the River Nile is. What do you answer?

27-A tourist asks you which is the second largest city in Egypt. What do you say?

28-Your younger brother or sister asks you how old the Pyramids at Giza are. What do you answer?

29-You meet a visitor to your country at the airport. You want to make him or her feel at home. What do you say?

30-A person you do not know arrives in your school. Ask if you can help them.

31-You meet a friend who you have not seen for a long time. What do you say?

32-In class, you see a school friend who has been away for several weeks. What do you say?

33-You are interviewing an older person about their education. What do you ask?

34-You want to know when this person began their first job. What do you ask?

35-You are interviewing one of your grandparents for a school project. You want to know what his or her life was like when he or she was young. What do you ask?

36-You want to know if this grandparent did anything when he or she was not working.

37-Someone suggests going to the shops this afternoon. You agree to go. What do you say?

38-A school friend suggests going to the beach tomorrow. You don’t want to go to the beach, but would like to play chess. What do you say?

39-You would like to go on a family trip to Alexandria. Make this suggestion to your father.

40-You and your brother or sister are discussing what to buy your mother for her birthday. Suggest an idea to your brother or sister.

41-A friend says he or she wants to do an individual sport to keep fit. Give advice.

42-A friend asks how he or she should choose a new leader for their sports team. What do you say?

43-A friend asks you what language they speak in Australia. What do you answer?

44-Your teacher asks you, “How far is it from Cairo to London?” You guess the answer.

45-A friend asks for your advice about what he/she can do for charity.

46-Someone asks you what you think makes a good charity worker.

47-A friend asks you how long it takes for someone to run 10,000 metres.

48-A friend asks you why you enjoy reading newspapers.

49-A friend asks you a question you would prefer not to answer.

50-You want to know a friend’s opinion of a book you have both read.

51-You want to know which subject your uncle enjoyed most when he was a student.

52-You want to know a friend’s opinion of a tennis match you both went to.

53-Someone asks for your advice. They want to know what you would do to keep fit.

54-A friend asks you what you know about Omar Samra.

55-Someone asks your opinion about what makes a successful swimmer.

56-You are sitting on a bus and the person next to you starts to smoke.

57-Someone asks your opinion about what makes a good team player.

58-You have just been introduced to Mrs Brown, a person you have not met before.

59-You’ve just met a friend who you haven’t seen for a year. You want to know about your friend’s activities since.

60-One of your friends eats food with too much fat in it. What do you say to him or her?

61-A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food. Suggest fruit.

62-One of your friends says he is always tired. You think he needs more exercise.

63-A friend of yours has poor teeth. Tell her to drink milk regularly.

64-You see a friend reading a book. Ask your friend what the book is called and who wrote it.

65-A friend asks if you are enjoying your book. Say that you are and recommend it to your friend.

66-Your friend asks why you would recommend the book. Give a reason.

67-You have just bought a new CD by your favourite singer. Recommend it to a friend.

68-You want to know where your friend would really like to live. What is your question?

69-Your friend asks you whether your dream house would be modern or traditional. What do you answer?

70-You want to know what type of home your friend would choose. What do you ask?

71-Your friend wants to know where your dream house would be. What do you answer?

72-You have just read a magazine story. You understand the story, but you are not sure what its real subject is. What do you say?

73-Your class has read a short story. You are not sure what it shows. What do you ask your teacher?

74-Your friend asks what the film you have just seen together is really about. You think it’s about helping people. What do you say?

75-You have to phone a friend’s mother and tell her that her child is ill. What do you say?

76-A friend tells you about King Solomon’s Mines. Say that you did not know the book before last week.

77-You are making the family meal. You would like some help from your sister. What do you say?

78-You have missed school because you were ill. You would like some help from your teacher. What do you say?

79-A friend asks if you can help him or her with a computer problem. You are happy to help, but you want to know what the problem is. What do you say?

80-A friend is trying to persuade you to visit a place you have never heard of. You’d like more information about this place. What do you say?

81-You are trying to persuade a foreign friend to visit an interesting place which is off the beaten track. You think your friend will regret it if he or she doesn’t go. What do you say?

82-A travel agent is trying to persuade you to go to a newly discovered tourist site. You want to know why this place is better than another. What do you ask?

83-You have met a foreign tourist who does not know your town. You think he or she would like this place even though it is off the beaten track. What do you say to persuade him or her?

84-Your train leaves in five minutes. It takes at least four minutes to get to the station.

85-Your friend offers to go to the dentist with you, but you tell her not to worry, you can go on your own.

86-You don’t have any tea left. Explain why you are going to the shop.

87-You are at your friend’s house. Your parents have told you to be home at five o’clock. Your friend asks if you want to stay until eight o’clock.

88-You have just agreed to see a film at the cinema with two friends. You are quite happy, but you did not choose the film. What do you say?

89-You and three friends have just decided which film to see at the cinema. You are happy that the decision has been made. What do you say?

90-You chose a holiday to Spain, but your friends all chose Italy, which was cheaper. You think their idea is probably better. What do you say?

91-You have just seen the film of a book you like. You did not enjoy the film as much as the book. A friend asks you what you thought of the film.

92-Someone asks you to compare books and films. You don’t think it’s possible to compare the two. Films are much more exciting for you. What do you say?

93-A friend asks your opinion about a film director he or she likes. You don’t agree with your friend.

94-You want to know what your friend likes about this director’s films. What do you say?

95-You are doing a project on public transport. You want to find out information from a friend. What do you ask?

96-A friend asks if they can interview you to find out your opinions on the environment. You are happy about this. What do you say?

97-You are doing a project on your local environment. You want some information from an important person in your town. What formal question do you ask?

98-Someone asks if they can interview you. Unfortunately, you have too much to do. What do you say?

99-You think your friend likes fish, but you want to check.

100-You have just bought a new DVD about space travel. Recommend it to a friend.

101-Your friend asks why you would recommend this DVD. State a reason.

102-A friend wants to know where your dream holiday would be to. You really enjoy beach holidays. What do you say?

103-Your pen friend has just arrived. You meet him or her at the airport. What do you say?

104-You have just read a new magazine for young people. Recommend it to a friend.

105-Your friend tells you the magazine is good, but you want to make sure.

106-You want to tell a friend not to eat too much fat.

107-A friend wants to know what your dream job would be and why.

108-You are standing in a queue and someone steps in front of you without permission. Comment politely.

109-You are looking for a magazine you have lost. Ask a friend about it.

110-Your cousin suggests spending the weekend at Helwan. Politely refuse, giving a reason.

111-Someone asks your opinion about good holiday weather.

112-A friend thinks that travelling by plane is dangerous. Express your opinion.

113-You are going to interview someone you don’t know. What do you say?

114-Someone stops you in the street and wants to ask you questions about when and where your family goes shopping. You do not have time to answer any questions.
Model Answer
1-I’d like to be an engineer.

2-I’d like to be a doctor to help sick people.

3-I enjoy learning English because it is interesting.

4- The best thing about my school is my teachers/ is that my teachers are clever.

5- Have you watched the DVD yet?

6- What do you think of the DVD?

7-Could I borrow the DVD when you have finished?

8- That’s very kind of you. Thanks.

9- Excuse me, could I ask you some questions about the subjects you are studying at school?

10- Could you tell me which subject you like best?

11- Can you say why you like this subject?

12- Thank you for your time.

13-You should cook fish and rice.

14-If I were you, I’d go to Alex.

15- If I were you, I’d go to Dream Park.

16-The best way to keep fit is to exercise regularly.

17-I’m going to visit my grandmother.

18- I’m going to go to the gym every day. / I’m cooking lunch for my family every day. / I think I’ll (just) relax all week.

19- (I think) It will …….. / It’s dusty today. Tomorrow it’s going to…….

20-(I think) I will ……..

21-A successful student is someone who enjoys learning and works hard.

22-(I think) A good friend is someone who shares what he/she thinks with you and listens to you. / (I think) A good friend helps you when you need something.

23-(I think/In my opinion) A good teacher is someone who makes the students interested. / (I think/ In my opinion) A good teacher is fair to the students.

24-(I think/In my opinion) A successful sportsman needs dedication. / (I think/In my opinion) You need to work hard to be a successful sportsman.25-I know that! It’s definitely London.

26-Maybe about 6,000 kilometres.

27-I’m not sure. Maybe Alexandria.

28-I have an idea they are about 3,000 years old.

29-Hello. Welcome to Egypt.

30-Can I help you (with anything)?

31-It’s good to see you again.

32-Where have you been? How are things?

33-Were you good at school?/What did you study?

34-When did you start your first job? Could you tell me about your first job?

35-What was your early life like? Could you tell me what your life was like when you were young?

36-What did you use to do when you were not working? / Did you do anything when you weren’t working? / What did you (use to) do in your free time? 37-That’s a great idea

38-I’m not sure about that. What about playing chess?

39-I think it would be a good idea to have a family holiday in Alexandria.

40-If you ask me, we should get her a necklace.

41-Why don’t you play tennis?

42-You need someone who can cooperate with other people.

43-I know this. It’s English.

44-Maybe five thousand kilometers.

45-If I were you, I’d donate some money to poor families./ I’d be the guardian of an orphan.

46- In my opinion what makes a good charity worker is good manners. 47-I’m not sure, I think an hour

48-I enjoy them because they tell me what is happening in the world.

49-I’d rather not answer that./ Sorry, I’d prefer not to answer that.

50-What do you think of / about this book? / Did you like / enjoy the book?

51-Which subject did you enjoy most when you were a student?

52- What do you think of the tennis match? / Did you like / enjoy the tennis match? 53-I’d eat a healthy diet and exercise a lot.

54-Omar Samra is / was the first Egyptian to climb Mount Everest.

55-I think to be a successful swimmer one needs / you need to practise regularly and follow the instructions of his/ her/ your swimming coach.

56-Could you please not smoke? / Do you mind putting out the cigarette?

57-I think a good team player cooperates with his mates and plays to win.

58-Pleased/ Nice to meet you. / How do you do? / It’s a pleasure to meet you.

59-How have you been (all this time)? / What have you been doing?

60- You mustn’t eat too much fat. It’s bad for you.

61- In my opinion, you should eat more fruit.

62-You need to get more exercise.

63-Make sure you drink milk regularly.

64- What’s the name of the book you’re reading and who wrote it?

65- Yes, I’m really enjoying this book and I recommend it to you./that you read it.

66-I recommend it because it’s so easy to read.

67-You really should listen to this CD – it’s great.

68- Where would your dream house be?

69- My dream house would be modern. I like big windows and modern materials.

70- What type of house would you like to live in?

71- It would be in the countryside.

72- What’s the story really about?

73- What does this story show?

74-I think it’s about helping people.

75-I’m sorry to say that your child/ (friend’s name) is ill.

76- I’d never heard of this book before last week.

77- I wonder if you could help me with the cooking.

78- Would it be possible for you to help me because I was ill?

79-Yes, of course. What’s the problem?

80- Can you tell me more about this place?

81-It would be a pity if you didn’t see it.

82-What is special about it?

83-You must visit the town, it’s beautiful.

84- We must leave now. The train leaves in five minutes.

85-I can go on my own. You don’t need to come with me.

86- I am going to the shop because I need to buy some tea.

87- No, I’m sorry, I can’t. I have to be home at five o’clock.

88- I’d prefer to see …, but I’m happy see … instead.

89- That’s good – we all agree to see that film then.

90- I’d like to go to Spain, but it’s probably better to go to Italy.

91- If you ask me, the film was not as good as the book.

92-You can’t compare books and films. Films are much more exciting than books.93- I don’t agree. In my opinion, he / she is not a very good director.

94-What do you like about his / her films?

95-Can I ask you some questions?

96-Yes, of course. / Yes, that’s fine.

97-Would you mind answering some questions about climate change?

98- No, I’m sorry. I’m busy at the moment.

99-You like fish, don’t you?

100-I really recommend the new DVD I bought about space travel.

101- The main reason is that it is full of lots of new and interesting information.

102- My dream holiday would be a beach holiday in a nice warm country. 103-Welcome to Egypt

104-You should read this magazine./ This magazine is nice, would you like to read it?

105-You really think I should read it, don’t you?

106-You shouldn’t eat too much fat. 107-I’d like to work as a /an

108-Excuse me. Could you please stand in the line?

109-Have you seen my magazine? (I can’t find it anywhere.)

110-Sorry I can’t. I have a lot of studying to do at home.

111-I enjoy cool autumn weather. / I like going to the beach when it’s hot and dry.

112-Actually, travelling by plane is safer than traveling by car.

113-Would you mind answering some questions, please?

114-Sorry, but I’m very busy right now.

ثم اختار ابدأ اليوم
ثم الصفحة التاليه اضغط على علامة فيسبوك
وبعدها وافق على الاشتراك
سيقوم التطبيق بنشر أيات من القرأن الكريم بشكل تلقائى على صفحتك بالفيسبوك
وباقة مميزة من الموضوعات الاسلامية من موقع شبكة الكعبة
اشترك الان وابلغ اصدقائك
.:sHaRe:. غير متواجد حالياً  
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
المذكرة الرائعة (السؤال والجواب) على كل اجزاء منهج الجغرافيا ترم ثانى للصف الاول الاعدادى من المرفقات سمير المصرى الدراسات الاجتماعية اولى اعدادى الترم الثانى 3 01-26-2019 01:35 AM
خلاصة منهج الإنجليزي اولى ثانوي الترم الاول 4khir أولى ثانوى 0 11-19-2012 04:50 AM
خلاصة منهج الإنجليزي اولى ثانوي الترم الاول 4khir أولى ثانوى 0 11-19-2012 04:38 AM
خلاصة العلوم 6 ابتدائى ترم ثانى سمير المصرى العلوم الترم الثانى سادسة ابتدائى 3 10-25-2012 12:03 PM
خلاصة الخلاصة فى الدراسات 2012 سمير المصرى العلوم الترم الأول سادسة ابتدائى 1 12-23-2011 03:12 PM